Our Cardiology Department is operated by the Meditrina brand which benefits from a close professional partnership with a team of internationally recognized consultant cardiologists, ensuring rapid analysis, diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions.
As a result of this cooperation, we are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and offer a complete range of services for all cardiological conditions, including echocardiograms (Ultrasound scan of the heart), Holter monitoring and stress testing (used to evaluate heart function by combining physical activity with an echocardiogram).
Meditrina Hospital’s Cardiology department has gained a world-wide reputation as a center of excellence, and offers innovations in the diagnosis, investigation and treatment of patients with all forms of heart disease. The hospital has a team of world renowned, experienced and highly qualified cardiologists available 24/7 to attend all cardiac emergencies.
Meditrina’s Intensive Coronary Care Units (ICCU) are managed and monitored round-the-clock by critical care specialists and intensivists, supported by highly trained paramedical and nursing teams. Our facility also offers an excellent cardiac rehabilitation program that focuses on the postoperative care of cardiac patients.
- ECG, Echocardiogram
- Holter monitoring
- Cardiac Stress testing on computerized treadmill unit
- Full-fledged cardiac unit
- High tech Cath lab with digital imaging
- Well-equipped cardiac care unit with exclusive monitoring facility
- Heart attack clinic
- Special clinic for high risk cardiac patients & cardiac rehabilitation
- Coronary Angiography (CAG) & Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Peripheral & Carotid Angioplasty
- Permanent & Temporary Pacemaker implant
- ASD (Atrial septal defect) device closure
- ICD (implantable cardioverter-defibrillator)
- PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound)
- FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve)