Institute of General Surgery
MedLux International Hospital has a fully fitted and equipped modular operating theater where we conduct different elective and emergency surgical procedures under sterile conditions.
A Collaborative, Caring Approach
Our surgeons take a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to providing the best patient care, working side-by-side with each patient’s entire treatment team to provide comprehensive, personalized treatment for cancer patients and other patients with complex conditions.
One of the hallmarks of our division is our caring, personalized service. We strive to foster close relationships with patients and their families. Results from patient surveys show that more than 90 percent of our patients report they would “definitely recommend” their MedLux International Hospital General surgeon to a friend or family member.
Specializing in all types of general and gastrointestinal surgeries, our division’s highly skilled surgeons offer the latest surgical treatments, including:
- Bariatric/metabolic surgery to treat obesity, weight disorders, and metabolic disease
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions of the intestinal tract, colon and rectum, anal canal, perianal area, and pelvic floor disorders
- Endocrine surgery to treat diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands
- Gastroesophageal surgery to treat conditions of the stomach and esophagus, as well as gastric cancers
- Hernia surgery to treat abdominal hernias
- Pancreas and biliary surgery to treat diseases of the pancreas, liver, gall bladder and bile ducts
We have fully fitted theatre where we conduct different elective and emergency surgical procedures under sterile conditions. At MedLux International Hospital, We Care!