As Nursing Matron, Sr. Nafula’s central goal is to develop a collaborative and efficient workplace with specific attention to quality patient care at MedLux International Hospital.
Sr. Florence performs a range of duties including maintaining department budgets, setting long-term goals, and overseeing record-keeping processes. Florence has proven experience in nursing leadership, outstanding organizational skills, and in-depth knowledge of healthcare industry policies.
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing department.
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve the standard of care for patients.
- Plan and oversee admission, nursing, and patient care processes.
- Maintain department budgets and record all expenses.
- Respond to any nursing-related issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with medical staff and other departments to ensure hospital efficiency.
- Oversee all record-keeping processes and ensure all necessary documents are accurate and up-to-date.
- Hire and train new nursing staff members.
- Evaluate staff performance and prepare accurate reports detailing your findings.
2015-2017 University Of Nairobi
Masters In Public Health (Epidemiology, Health Promotion, Education and Communication)
2010 The Aga Khan University Kenya.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing
1999 Bachelors of Science in Nursing
Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing