Higher Diploma from a recognized institution and at least 3 years’ experience in a busy establishment.
- License to work as a CT Technologist.
- Certified by the Kenya Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Proven experience working as a CT Technologist.
- CPR and BLS certification.
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.